Monday, January 18, 2010

The Weekend


OK we'll start off with Friday: SO in AP Lit we took part of our final exam. I miscalculated the time and did not finish my essay. I was very upset about this because I have never not finished a timed essay! It was horrible :(, but then I came home later that day and found out I was accepted into another college, one i really wanted to go to :) Marymount Manhatten! :D. It's really nice knowing that I have a place to go now, a lot of my stress is gone :). Also Lately I've been feeling like I've gained a lot of chubby :(. it makes me upset, so I'm gonna do something about it. WELL ANYWAY in physics on friday I took another part of my exam, and it was easier than I thought :D. After school I went with Dan to his Dad's in NJ. His family is really nice, so I had a good time :). While we were there we watched Taken and Jennifer's Body. They were rally good movies! I was surprised that I like Jennifer's Body so much.
I can't wait to see Lovely Bones! It came out this weekend so hopefully I can catch it before it leaves!!!! :D schools tomorrow and I need to memorize the rest of my speech and read some more for AP Lit :P. Not too excited for school tomorrow -_-.


caryatid

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I have most of my speech memorized but I can't get specifics.

    ReplyDelete