Monday, January 4, 2010

Steamed Dumplings


I have adopted a new love for Chinese food. Having not grown up with the delicious taste as a child it was a sudden PANG when I ate some the other night with Molly and Nic. I realized I LOVE CHINESE FOOD! It's amazing! I cannot believe my Mom has been keeping me from this because of a food poisoning accident :P. But she's always been a worry-wort like that. You learn to live with it.
I've decided that I will write how I actually feel in these blogs, because usually I keep it friendly here incase someone I know sees it...but I'm positive none of my friends even use this anymore XD so WOOHOO free thoughts coming out XD.
Well today I wrote a note to Dan in speech, ranting about how i feel and how things will play out if anything else happens. I think I'm getting my point across this time...
Physics was moderately simple and understandable today...surprisingly, we're learning about magnets. And we're building a motor right now. It's kinda fun. Michelle and I's wooden block broke the first time though XD We learned our lesson. Wrapping the damn wire about the nail took FOREVERRR. lol
Listening to Lady GaGa's new album. I like it. It's different. She has a good voice. And even though she's weird, i love her.
I was reading Just Listen and the main character Annabel reminds me of myself a bit... here's something she said:
a message sank into me: that being nice is the ideal, the one place where people didn't get loud or so quiet they could scare you. If you could just be nice, then you wouldn't have to worry about arguments at all. But being nice wasn't as easy as it seemed, especially when the rest of the world could be so mean.

Nic called me today, I think Bonnie was in the background XD I heard someone else's voice. But they were making plans for Otakon. I'm really excited about this year! I think this one will be the best yet! :D They told me I should go as Vanille from FFXIII but i've only played a few FF games and haven't played the XIII one XD. I still really like her outfit. But I also like Bayonetta's outfit a lot too! Also Dan said I should be the Wendy's girl...I don't know which one is best XD.

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment