Friday, January 8, 2010

Wake Up in the Morning


I'm feeling like P.DIDDY. Just kidding. I'm actually on weheartit.com and looking up french pictures because I'm feeling a little French today :). I miss my camera. I would really love to put on a pretty outfit and take pictures in the snow today. But, I cannot. Because I did not receive a camera for Christmas and it's been about 2 years since I've had one -_-. I miss doing the little photo-shoots :P.
Well today I will be going over to Helena's to have a girls night! I'm really excited for this because I haven't had a girls night in...about 6 months. So this is much needed :).
O I FORGOT TO SAY! Today is a Snow Day! WOOHOO. Gonna watch Gossip Girl today :D. I'm addicted, yes.
Seeing as it's only the morning I do not have much to say, maybe later in the day I will :P.
O! Last night I was trying to figure out how to change my background to a picture. I just don't know how :P. If anyone knows. Help me?

Caryatid

2 comments:

  1. You should have invited me over for a photo shoot! coulda brought the film camera AND I GOT MY HAIR CUT SO IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would have been a fantastic idea!! :(

    ReplyDelete