Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chipped Nails


My problem today: chipped nails. All day they kept chipping! All I want is some nice nailpolish that don't chip, and i would love nice nails that don't indent, and i would also love nice soft hands. But we don't get everything we want do we?
Songs stuck in my head today: WE AT DA HOTEL, MOTEL, HOLIDAY INN!!! haha and ONLY THE GOOOOOOOD DIEEEEE YOUNGGGG. It got really bad during physics. All i could say XD
Today I wore this shirt I bought at Second Hand Rose yesterday. It's a boys shirt i think...it fits like a boys. But I put a waist cincher on it to make it more form fitting, and now iz girly! :D
Hopefully we have a snow day tomorrow, or some kind of a delay :P I would really enjoy that extra rest. ALSO I WOULD LOVE IT IF THE WEATHER WAS WARMER. I bought some cute dresses that I can't wear in this godforsaken cold -_-.
Unlike last January and February when I was sad. This January and February actually seems to be looking like it's gonna be fun :D. I'm totally excited for what my future holds! :)

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment