Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Lovely Bones


Last night Dan and I went to see The Lovely Bones.It was an amazing movie and had me crying most of the time. Crying movies = good movies(because they can get a reaction outta you). It is my new favourite movie ^_^. We went to the Harbor Center to see it because it wasn't playing at Annapolis Mall. So now I know my way around Annapolis a little better! So that's good :).
When I got back to the island we went to Taco Bell, and we waited outside for like 15 minutes because I couldn't decided what I wanted XD. So Dan got angry and made me choose and go through the drive-thru :P. I had this 5 layer burrito thing...it was pretty good. I was kinda disappointed though because my Mom makes this thing that we call "Chicken-in-a-Bag" (that sounds so redneck XD). IT'S SO GOOD. And she said that she was going to make that for Dinner...but she didn't T_T So I had TB.
We went to the Bayside Clubhouse and got the movie Halloween 2. We didn't watch it though XD Because I was scared. So instead we watched All in the Family. i left at like 1:30 am -_- I used to be able to do that...now it's really hard to leave that late, because I feel like I'm going to fall asleep at the wheel :P. It could just be because school is in session and I'm using all my brain-power XD. NEXT SEMESTER COMING UP woop woop!
My classes are: French V, Trig, AP Lit, and AP Lang. Two classes with the Wolff again XD. I need to do that "summer assignment" for the class still -_- I'll try to start it today..but VAMPIRE DIARIES COMES ON TONIGHT!! It's really weird for me to like tv shows this much, but I follow Glee, Gossip Girl, and Vampire Diaries like it depends on my life . I think that's unhealthy.

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment