Saturday, January 23, 2010

Philly


OK, So yesterday I was supposed to go midnight bowling with everyone...but that was canceled due to my Mother because we were to go to Philly today. We did do the 2 hour drive to Philadelphia for Tony Luke's. They do have really good food. But we were there for about 30 minutes...then left XD. We just got back. And I think it was worth it. I like cities for some reason. Mike said that our next trip is going to be to NYC for pizza XD. I really hope we do that! Because while we're up there I wanna visit MMC...and all the shopping <3.
I still need to do my AP Lang assignment. But I cannot bring myself to start working on it! All I've been wanting to do lately is DANCE. There's this party girl in me that really really really wants to come out. I feel really slutty when I say that but it's the truth! >.<
I was talking about Senior week today with my family and it's so exciting! The last time I was on my own in OC was last spring break. And we may be doing that again. Which would be fun! But last spring it was really chilly and rainy and not all that great :P. Hopefully this summer will be better! Beach EVERYDAY :D. WOOP WOOP!
Well I think that's all for now, I wanna start putting other things in my blogger though. Not just what I do during the day...hmmm. Maybe I should be all "Buddha says" again XD. Those were fun times. I used to be all philosophical XD. It was grrrrrrEAT. TATA FOR NOW. Hopefully I can go to England this summer :D That would be really exciting!

Caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment