Tuesday, January 26, 2010

J'ai une Idea


As I was reading my AP Lang textbook today it pointed something out about Journaling. It said that Journaling should not just be about what happens throughout your day, it should have a point, or idea about a certain message you want your audience to know. I consider this blog to be like a Journal for me, so reading that made me realize that I've been going about this all wrong.
I need IDEAS for what to write about! My everyday situations must get boring! SHEESH why did I not realize this?? I am not a pleasant writer to read, but I hope to be able to at least keep people interested! I feel as if I lost that ability...Anyway, my idea for today's blog is: Things you say you're going to do, but never actually end up accomplishing them. Like New Year's Resolutions.
Every year I attempt to fulfill a NYR, but it usually never gets done. This year my top two are to start dressing nice again(even in the cold!) and to tone up. SO FAR the two resolutions are unsuccessful. I have the clothes to be pretty again, but I'm just so goddamn lazy..O! Lazy in french = paresseux :P. And I also have the ability to tone up...I'm just still so PARESSUEX!!! How do I overcome this laziness?! And how do I become motivated. I NEED ANSWERS!!!
On the Brightside, the weather's finally warming up...WAIT off topic...DAMN this is difficult. LAZINESS SHOULD NOT CONTROL OUR LIVES. but it still manages to come back to me after that really productive day yesterday T_T.
I'm leaving now :P

Caryatid

2 comments: