Thursday, January 14, 2010

Accepted


Well today I received my first acceptance letter! It was from Drexel, I also received the Dean's Scholarship so that's awesome! I'm super-excited about everything because it's the first one! And even though there's a slim chance of my going to Drexel, I'm glad I got in :).
Tomorrow are my finals and I'm heading to Dans Dad's with him for the weekend :). I'm nervous about the finals but happy to see Dans family :D. I have half of a physics final and half of an AP Lit final T_T. I need to study but i have yet to do so :P. I'm baking pizza right now though and doing the laundry :P. I'm being productive! Just not in a scholarly way XD. I'm a bit sad that this semesters over because i really liked Speech class with Derrick and Caitlin and everyone else. Also I'm gonna miss Physics a bit. I really like Mr.Mckim he's a sweetheart! Also I don't think I have any classes with Derrick next semester :P SO this STINKS T_T_T_T. But hopefully we have lunch together and see more of each other because of the musical :).
Lately I've been really self-conscious about myself. I feel like i need to start watching what I eat and working out again. Which I do need to do seeing as i don't get much walking time since this winters been so damn cold. I wish i had the clubhouse key so i could go to the clubhouse and run on the treadmill and do the bike thing!! :D haha i'm gonna ask mike for the key :). I also wanna do yoga with Nic soon. I promised him! ^__^
Hopefully I do well on my finals tomorrow, and hopefully Dan's toes get better, and hopefully I get fit and healthy again, and hopefully i get accepted to the rest of the colleges I applied to! ^__^

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment