Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Second Hand Rose


Today started out pretty nice. I even had Alexis mention, "You're looking cheerful today!" She's adorable! The fact is I was feeling pretty good. I also still felt awesome when i went shopping with my mother (which is shocking btw). We went to Second Hand Rose, I bought a few shirts and a little surprise for Dan :). We also went to Safeway; as usually the first thing I do when I go there is Starbucks. I ordered a Chai Tea Latte, but they gave me some sort of coffee at first? And I was like WOAH, nu uh I need my chai. So they fixed it and it was yummy, just a tad too milky :P. STILL GOOD. Then I get home and I ask Dan if Sydney has texted him back yet. And he said that she had texted him back but said "Hey"... I was like WTF?! After he sends her a novel she just replies days later with a "Hey". Is she mentally challenged? Really? If she doesn't reply to Dan I will talk to her. Hell I'll probably still talk to her about this even if she does reply to Dan's message. People really piss me off -_-.
OVERALL: still in good mood :). I'm going to take a nice shower to relieve my anger XD.

P.S. THOSE PEARS ARE SO COOL
caryatid

1 comment: