Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good Fences Make Good Neighbors


Robert Frost is surprisingly pessimistic. Haha I always thought he was optimistic, I'm looking at his poems in a whole different way now :). And I kinda like it. Today were auditions for Annie. I did well, i could have done better. But i did well enough. We'll see the results next week :).
In first period Taylor and I got bitched at by Sof. because we have a week more to do our project but it's not good enough yet. Whatever, I wasn't even there yesterday so i'm kinda pissed because I do good in school. I don't get that kinda shit everyday. I think he was just in a pissy mood because all the computers were down, but seriously don't take it out on the kids because us seniors have enough to worry about right now. Like out FUTURES -_-. Dr. Wolffs classes were relaxing. Thank God I have two classes with her this semester. We're watching "The Searchers" in Speech. I kinda like it...haha John Wayne is so funny XD. "That'll be the day!" LOL
Physics was cool, we learned stuff about surfers. And we watched the Perfect Storm. Mark Wahlburg is kinda attractive. I never noticed before XD FAIL.
My mom bitched at me today too for not having a job. I want to do the musical and if I get a part I don't want to get a job. I have schoolwork to do. And if i get a job it'll just be wasting my time. Like my mom was saying "when i was 16 I had a job and i worked all the time YOU SHOULD TOO TO FUCKING HELP ME PAY THE BILLS!" my response? "yea but you got shitty grades" and i wish i added "and you never had to work and give all your earned money to your Mom. This isn't the 1900s. I don't want to waste my time working for her. Then i wouldn't get much time to be with Dan, or social time for friends, or be able to keep any of my money for bday or xmas presents. Whenever i get money, mom just has to steal it. IT SUCKS SO MUCH. I want to get my friends gifts, and i want to buy them stuff when i have money but i can't with her taking it all! I feel like a loser -_-. I just want to move out and go to college(cause she won't be paying for it), and making my own money that I get to keep ALLLL to myself. It's sad that i don't know what it feels like to keep the money you earn. :(


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment