Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fuck It All


Wow the Annie Cast is really gonna suck. Really considering quitting, but everyones like NOOOOO BLAHBLAHBLAH. I don't give a shit. I'm nothing, it sucks. Don't say "i'm sorry" cause you may care but that's not gonna help me boost my ego. Give me a hug instead bitch. I want to quit really bad, but i also want to stay...I don't know why, because i'm not getting anything out of it. -_-
Watching Glee right now. it's totally not going to make me happier. I think I'll be bitchy for aboutttt a week or so. Until I find something that makes me happy.
Finished the Da Vinci Code. It was good. I'm now reading The Joy Luck Club :). I'm happy about that. Kinda
Wow I never thought this would bring me down so much. I just actually expected a part and i guess you have to learn not to expect anything. Whatever


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment