Monday, December 21, 2009

Avatar


Beautiful movie, the picture was so cool to look at. I absolutely loved it. Although this movie was showing the people of Pandora, I think it's a lot more about Pandora itself. IDK if anyone will understand what I mean by saying that but i'll give it try. I think it was more about the Planet because of the setting. Everything was always so beautiful. If there was a shot of the people flying; the background would be so pretty I couldn't even watch the people. Also how the Naavi people were connected to everything by their hairstrands. They could connect to the animals and the Earth. I enjoyed this movie a lot :).
So far break has been boring, but tonight made everything a lot more fun because I was with people. Originally I was supposed to see Avatar with Derrick and friends. But tonight I went with Eric, Nic, Dan, Peter, and Ryan. Afterwords we went to McDonald's and I saw Derrick and his brother Alex. I felt bad that I didn't see it with him. But we couldn't yesterday because of the snow :(.
Everything's been really chill. No drama for me, no expectations. College stuff almost complete. Everythings going fine. I just hope it stays that way til after break :).
AND I NEED TO DANCE!!! I need to go to a party ASAP. ferrealllll :D:D:D::D

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment