Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Age of Innocence


I want to read that book. Almost done The Da Vinci Code. It's amazing how much I didn't know XD. I can't wait to read Angels and Demons, I should have read that one first but i do not own that one just yet. Today I slept til 11:45 when i heard a knock on the door. But I didn't answer the first knock because i was sleeping hoping whoever was there would go away. Then they knocked again. So I went downstairs and a cop car was out front pulling away...So i thought that was strange...a cop knocked on my door? i wonder why? So I call my mom and she was like WHAT did they leave anything? And i told her they did not. But when my mom got home she mentioned something about these charges, and told me not to worry about it? Whatevs. I'm not gonna worry. hopefully.
Tomorrow Taylor is coming around 3 to work on our project. Maybe if we get done early we can go to the mall or something ^__^. I want to find ideas for Dan's XMAS gift. And I'll have to remember that he doesn't read -_-. Unless its about David Bowie. Or if Mrs. Butler gives him something to read.
I think I have Carpel Tunnel in my Pinkey finger >.< it doesn't go straight on it's own T_T_T_T. not gonna worrry.
I'm pretty anxious to see how the musical turns out >.< i thought i knew who was gonna get who, but now i have no idea. :P I really wish my Guidance Counselor would come to school to help me with my college shit T_T she wasn't in school alll week so I'm FREAKINGGG sighsighsigh

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment