Tuesday, December 15, 2009

100th post!


WOWzers, I never thought i'd make it to this number! haha, i actually just never even thought about making to to any number...Anyway this past week has gone by VERY SLOWLY. I mean it's only Tuesday but i want it to be Friday soooo bad. Today in Global Studies Sof was a COMPLETE asshole to the first group to present this big project. They didn't have a laptop so he freaked out on them. It's not their fault for not being able to get a laptop, that shits expensive! I felt so bad and a lot of the class did too. Tomorrow Taylor and I go to present and I'm kinda nervous. I really hope everything works out fine for this project because I definitely do not want to deal with the wrath of Sof.
I did my Speech in Speech class today. It was on War of the Worlds because we just watched that film and have to tell about our favourite scene...it was an OK speech...I definitely could have done better. It's all over now :P. In Ap Lit I was told I looked like i was concentrating on something really hard XD Or like I had a lot on my mind. And apparently I've been very quiet lately...I do not notice this change in myself! In physics Derrick and I just passed notes and watched Mythbusters. Turns out your water heater can blow through your house like a rocket!
Play Practice today was SO BORING. I hate not doing anything, I want something to say! I want a part and I expected a part. I hate it. But it's not gonna get better if i just talk about how much i hate it. I just need to think that this musical will be fun and it will be :) New philosophy thanks to Derrick and Petruchio XD.
I'm reading Taming of the Shrew and The Joy Luck Club so expect characters from them popping up in here every once in a while XD.
Today I got Dan's gift in the mail. i have to return it though because I fail :(
I've been watching Vampire Diaries recently, it's a pretty good show :)
I also need to work on my Senior Paper -_- this is gonna suck with no printer T_T I can't do everything again, but it always ends up working out...someway.
I need to party this break. really really need too

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment