Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day


Merry Christmas to all! Today started out with myself waking up at the ungodly hour of 7:30 to open gifts, then I went to Dan's house to let Chelsea out. My Daddy was supposed to come that morning to hang out for a bit...but he never showed up :(. I called him and left messages but nada. So while Mike, Mom, Cary, and I were driving to VA to see my Grandparents, Aunt, and Uncle he called and asked if we could meet him at Grandma's. We saw him there after we were done eating but it was awkward cause he can't come inside cause my Papa doesn't like him very much :P. Anyway, i got some nice gifts. My favourite would have to be the headbands I got, they are gorgeous! ^__^. I had made a list for my family because they asked me too before Christmas...but i didn't get anything on my list XD. I was a little disappointed about it...but i can't say I didn't see it coming, they did that last year too :P.
I got a TON of books. Books about Amish people, books I've already read XD. Kinda a fail, but i bought myself Angels and Demons and the Three Musketeers :). I don't want to seem ungrateful for the books I got...but I can tell I'm just not gonna read them XD.
Tomorrow My brother and I are going to the Mall to shop the sales! LOL. I wish I could see Dan on Christmas but we has families stuff to attend to :P I miss him lots. LOVE YOU DAN! i think you're the only one reading this anymore XD. If you even still read it :P

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment