Saturday, December 19, 2009

Season's Greetings


Today I woke up at about 12 and looked outside my door to see about a foot of snow! Then I become blinded by the light and fall over and hit my face on a table. Now there is a scratch on my cheek :(. It's kinda funny, but it hurt XD. I finished my William and Mary and Marymount Manhattan essays, now i just have to send em in ^__^. Gosh everything's been working out lately and today I'm smiling :D. I kinda miss hanging out with people. This week I've been really distant. I'm not sure why...maybe it's because I was so stressed about all my projects, or maybe it's because i have a new obsession for Vampire Diaries! Whatever it is, I'm stopping it and hanging out with people XD. It's only the first day of Winter Break and I can already tell that this break was much needed ^__^.
My Granddad wants to take the family to England because a lot of us have never been before. I would LOVE to go if he decides that's what we're doing this summer. I'm really excited for the future ^__^

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment