Monday, November 30, 2009

Ring Pops


I've decided that this is Dan and I.
Today started out kinda nice. We got a project in Global Studies, which is kinda a bummer. But then AP Lit wasn't too bad. Dissecting Robert Frost haha. Lunch was nice, i started a ring pop and didn't finish it til Physics XD. My mouth was completely blue by the time workshops started XD. The dance was surprisingly easy. I was expecting something really hard so :). The songs I'm ok with. I can sing it awesome a few times, but if i keep going my voice starts to get scratchy :P. I'm pretty excited for this year because(i know this sounds bad XD) but all the seniors are gone, and they were the ones who got all the parts. So hopefully I get a nice part now that I have a chance ^__^. When I got home today, I went straight to sleep and only woke up for Mac and Cheese, and Gossip Girl. Can't wait til next weeks show!!!! :D. I slept with this candle on in my room, and it makes everything smell really nice. It's Black Cherry ^__^. Well I'm going to workshops tomorrow as well, so hopefully I can improve :). Auditions Thursday with Derrick!

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment