Tuesday, November 17, 2009

You Are the Only Exception


Woke up from a terrible nightmare this morning :(. I haven't had one of those in a while. Then I was late to school :P, but Veronica drove me so it's ok ^__^. But I didn't get to see Dan this morning :P made my day just a little less awesome. Then I fell down the stairs after Speech and now have a giant bruise on my shin...again -_-. I probably looked like a clumsy person T_T I wanna be graceful! Then I read The Awakening while i was home. A lot of people say that they don't enjoy the book, but I actually love it. I like how the women is being oppresses and she's starting to realize it, and to change that. Hopefully I can find an academic journal and finish writing a rough draft and a college essay so i can apply before Dec 1st for scholarships :P College applications are starting to catch up to me and I DO NOT LIKE THAT. Stresses the FUCK outta me. :/
I went for a run today, and my ears started to hurt cause i forgot to cover them :P. But it was a nice run ^__^. Also I hung with Paige, Phil, and Dan at Subway and Blockbuster, then we met Cat and Jiselle up at Dairy Queen. I love Jiselle and Cat they are so much fun!! And I need to watch a lot of movies MIDNIGHT SHOWING OF NEW MOON FRIDAY :D:D:D:D:D:D so excited. READY TO CRY XD.
Sometimes I wish i could know the truth about everything. Figure out when someone tells me a lie or doesn't tell me anything, that would be really nice. If I had a power i think i would choose the power of wisdom. I need me some wisdom, i hate how I'm perceived as naive. BECAUSE I'M NOT.
Church leaders trying to shut down our bible study, but we're resisting and I feel like a protestant XD.
I like the song "The Only Exception" by paramore ^__^ reminds me of my views on relationships...even though that's kinda sad.
Goals that I want to set for myself: Drive to downtown Annapolis ( I've never driven there yet XD), Get applications in by Dec 1st, Get a job during winter, find Dan a cool xmas gift :D


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment