Sunday, November 22, 2009

Deadlines


Wow, my mother really knows how to make every situation into a nightmare. She managed to make me cry all the while I was trying to show her what I've been doing with all my applications. My Dad made me feel soooo much better though. It's good to know at least SOMEONE is supporting what I actually want and not trying to force me to be in a feggin VIRGINIA school. It's not that I think Virginia schools are bad, I think they're really good. I just would rather be somewhere else...Like Annapolis, or NYC perhaps? Pretty much done application for GMU and Drexel. Now all I need is those damn essays -_-. I don't think I'm gonna be able to get all of my applications in by December 1st. And I guess that's ok, just makes the financial part of college a little more difficult :/. I guess I should be blaming this on my procrastination. But I don't procrastinate that baddd! I've just been kinda busy :/.
Well today was the last day of Harvey, and all the Seniors got to go out and get recognised. It was really nice to be standing out there with everyone :). But it's also kinda saddening, because today I was texting Dan about how my mom was making me so upset...and he was like "well if you go to a Virginia school I can still be close to you" and that made me kinda sad :/ i just wish I could make 50,000 dollars a year to go to Annapolis -_-.
Annie auditions are coming up soon, hopefully I can have fun with it and get a big part ^___^


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment