Saturday, November 28, 2009

Aim, Snap, WIN


Finished application for George Mason, James Madison, and Drexel! Now I'm excited :D, it was surprisingly way easier than I thought it would be :). Right now I'm listening to Bad Romance, I think it's my favourite song (along with Just Dance) from Lady Gaga. My hair's straight today and idk if I want it to be curly or not. Hmph. Today should be fun, idk why I'm writing a Blog this early. Probably just to show that I finished my essays XD.
O! My dream last night was soooo strange!! Ok so Dan, Eric, Amber, and I were in NYC. We were making a documentary about some people but we accidentally got split up. So Amber and I were in Chinatown and we saw a church of lesbian women led by the Disney Asian go by and we made a documentary on them XD. And then we decided that getting lost is really fun, so we stayed in a random hotel.
Then my other dream I was at my Grandma and Papa's house. I started to hear some meowing and fighting sounds so I went into the basement and outside was there new cat Jimmy(they really don't have a new cat though. This is a dream XD) fighting this Momma Cat, and it had babies who were badly hurt. So she brought them inside. I told Jimmy to go away and he did. Then I called down my Papa and I was crying cause I didn't know what to do with the hurt baby kittens. They were so cute!!!T_T and then we got a box and put a blanket on the bottom and carefully picked them up and into the box with the Momma Cat. Then we took them to a rescue center to be fixed up ^__^
I FELT LIKE A HERO ^__^

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment