Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Health


Alright, so lately I've been seriously lacking on my health. It's gotten bad, really really bad. I jiggle >.<. SO to fix that issue I've decided on making a workout plan! I think it will actually work because I did that a while back and then some and it worked! :D So hopefully I stay fit this fall/winter :).
Wicked was awesome! I love being in the city, and I think it's where I wanna be ^__^. Glinda was my favourite! She's so funny XD and I like the view of Oz. I would have never thought of it that way. Now I think I'll have to read the book ^__^ Haha, my book list is growing tremendously XD.
GLEE finally comes back on tonight :D I am totally pumped for that! XD OO and HARVEY is TOMORROWWWW. I feel like it all happened so fast! And I think everyone has improved greatly, buttttt I do still think the show isn't as funny as it could be. I do wish I had more parts in the play, but I also kinda like leaving early and having time to do homework.
I got two of my recommendations in to Sof and Wolff. I need to find Miss Blose but she got married, and is now Madame Corpella! Mrs. Brumbaugh is the french sub until she comes back from her Honeymoon ^__^.


Caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment