Saturday, November 14, 2009

Misguided Ghosts


I hate being so calm, i should try letting go every once in a while. Harvey's going well, i read backstage and do nothing after Act 1 Scene 1. LOL i didn't get the student Page position with the Maryland General Assembly -_- Andrew Fisher did of course. But I'm ok with that, because now I don't have to deal with another responsibility especially if I want to get a job after I'm done applying everywhere.
For the last week it's rained constantly, and the wind is so harsh it can lift you off your feet! Crazy. I've been listening to the song "misguided ghosts" by Paramore a lot lately. It makes me feel stable? i think that's the word.
I have to write an outline for my Senior Paper this weekend. Orlando is such a great book!I feel like I learned a lot from it :).

I'm just one of those ghosts
traveling endlessly
don't need no roads
infact they follow me
this is life
and pain is just a simple compromise


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment