Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday


So Veronica asked me to help her work at St.John's today. So I was excited and said YES because I've always wanted to work in retail. So we leave at about 11 pm for the outlets. And employees had to park all the way at Grasonville Elementary and take a shuttle bus to the outlets because there were so many people waiting for the midnight shopping! It took a thirty minutes to go 5 miles. Once we finally get there everythings going pretty slow, but eventually all the crazy Asian woman start to come and they fit like 3 people in one little itty bitty dressing room! IT'S CRAZY. And they're fiesty! At around 3-4am it starts to rain and get really cold, so there's like noone left at the outlets, so Vero and I walk around and she bought a shirt at pacsun for 6 bucks ^__^. I have no money so FAIL but I should be getting money from working til 7am soon XD.
When I got home I fell asleep til about 2:30. Then I cleaned my room and it looks NIIIICE :D I enjoy cleaning. I really want to start on more college essays but I'm afraid I'll get tired and won't finish them :P
It's super windy out! But the water looked really cool today cause the sun was out. Haven't seen that in awhile XD. Tomorrow's the cast party and I'm making Rice Krispie Treats!:D I looooooooooove themmmmmm SO I'M PRETTY EXCITEDDDD :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
au revoir

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment