Thursday, April 2, 2009

thursday


Still don't know where i'm going, and now i just don't care ^___^

Once a bad thing happens...two good things happen :D. Kyle got in a lot of trouble at school the other day. And he's decided to come back into hanging out with us ^__^. He doesn't want to hang out with the troublemakers anymore. I missed him sooo much!!!!! T_T_T_T_T. I'm so glad he's back. Once he gets everything figured out me, him, and britt are all gonna play crazy taxi!!! XD.
i missed that kid :].
And Cameron...i was very...shocked? i guess XD that he texted me randomly saying that he was sorry about everything. I was hesitant at first, but i wanna be nice to him! i wanna be his friend :D. I just don't think hanging out with him would be a good idea XD. i mean i would hang with him if he was with Vero...but other than that, not on my own ^__^.
Casey and me are planning on hanging out during the break :D. Should be loads of fun fun fun :D:D:D:D love her.
And Taylor and Veronica of course. ^___^
Sunday-Tuesday going to Ocean City with all these girls XD. It was so random and last minute, but i need some fun ^___^ so i'm glad i'm going :D.
Wish i could go to the Cherry Blossom Festival but my Dad called and he's busy T_T. So i guess i'll just be lonely this weekend XD unless Casey wants to hang out with me! :D
Mom's not home tonight...so no car T_T. I feel weird that i have my license...but no car? XD
I wish i had a daddy

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment