Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ecclesiastes


"Words of wisdom spoken softly
make much more sense
then the shouts of a ruler
to a crowd of fools"
Ecclesiastes 9:17

"The power to charm a snake
does you no good
if it bites you anyway"
Ecclesiastes 10:11

I don't think anyone knows my love for ecclesiastes XD, i could read it all day even though it's a short chapter XD. I shared those two scriptures today and everyone was like I LOVE THEMM why haven't i seen that beforeeeee lol. I felt pretty proud on finding them. ^___^.
I most likely have homework..I'll do it on the bus tomorrow :]. AP TEST IN A WEEK O_O. Scared scared scared scared.
Mom took the reast of my moneyyyy, awesomeeeeee. Lol no spring clothes for me! :/ no hobby for me :/. That's ok, maybe once i get paid again i can go thrifting :D, i love doing that. Until then, magazines FTW.
A mango sounds pretty good right now :], too bad Rita's closes at 9 T_T, i'll go tomorrow after school if my mom comes home early ^___^.
Man i love Robert Frost, the book's overdue XD, idc! i'm not finished it yet! XD. The library can wait, i don't think someone's gonna be too frantic looking for Robert Frost poems :], their all online anyway.
Back painsssss, feggginajflkanjhlkdfgjakjdnhoidfjhea. sigh. SHIT i forgot to call workkkk againnnn, tomorrow i will FERSURE tell them about Friday ^__^.
My mom's ex boyfriend died today :/. He had a heart attack. I hope his family copes with it well. My mom's taking it pretty hard.

caryatid

1 comment:

  1. Noncommercial advertisement! Just for once: plain honest no nonsense spam making no pretense being something else, with a real message and an sound errand. See Window Mirror and find out.

    http://winmir.blogspot.com/See my poetry as well:

    http://singleswingle.blogspot.com/I am not anyone. I am unique.

    - Peter Ingestad, Sweden, Metacatholic Believer, I Ching Practitioner, born Lund Sweden 25 mars 1951 12:15 daytime, Tarot Life Card the Hanged Man (Rider-Waite UB 1959), IQ>130 sd15 ref. WAIS III.

    ReplyDelete