Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ocean City


Chelsea is getting better! and we're deffeinately going to Ocean City today :D. YAY I'm packing my things now, lol i've got two bags XD. But they're little so it shouldn't be a problem ^___^. They want to go to that dance place down there -_-...i reallllllly don't want to go to that, because it just seems lame...i just don't see the point of going to a dance place and just dancing...i can dance with the radio XD. I don't know, maybe i'm just embarrassed to go because i can't really dance like a slut XD. It's hard! XD.
Anywayyyy, i've got homework over break -_- funnnn. Checked out a Robert Frost Poem book from the library. I like his poems, they're all nature-esque, but with these symbols...hard for me to explain XD.
Driving's great :D. My mom came home early from Johns yesterday...that means she had a bad time. She said that it was just because his kids were over, but i know better than to believe that XD.
AHHHH THE BEACH AT 4:00 :D:D:D, nothing to do til then though :/. I have no money XD, only like 36 dollars that my mom gave me.
I went to Classic pizza, friday i think, with Paige, Phil, and Britt. So as we're in there Mary Williams is at the counter! lol i love her. And she was like "do any of you wanna apply hereeee?!?!" and i was like "YES!" because the people there just want a girl at the counter to take orders and answer the phone, so i wouldn't have to make the pizza :D. But anywayyy so i applied and i'm going back there on Tuesday or Wednesday, just to make sure they don't forget me XD...at least that's what Mary told me to do. lol.
YAY for random adventures to classic pizza! :D

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment