Wednesday, April 22, 2009

lovesong


Someone told me today that "i could see you being a good mom ^__^". It was so cute! I was very flattered. But i never thought i wanted kids until today XD. Now i want a little boy with curly hair, and i want him to be really shy because that's adorable! :D.
I really hope Manny isn't at work tomorrow T_T, he kinda scares me. Mary told me all these stories about him and i don't want to get into his crowd. I'll be raped fersure. He's always touching me and then running away, it's creepy. He's like 20 something. ugh >.<
School was fun. i love Ian Richards!!! and Ray and Jahmaul XD. And Christian. And all those other boys that bother hailee and i.
Britt updated me on her cold sore through text? XD. She just "thought i should know" weirdo.
I really wanted to wear shorts tomorrow, or a skirt. But it won't be warm out til saturday T_T.
I think i'll wear a dress anyway ^__^.
I saw a baby picture of Dan todayyY!!!!!!!! He's so cute!!!! :D:D:D:D:D hehe ^__^. I was with Sophia all after school XD. She's funny, but never gets tired O.o. So strange.


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment