Saturday, April 11, 2009

MWAH


oh goodness gracious T_T still haven't done my homework for ap govvvvv XD. I need to get on that, i will tonight ^___^. Tomorrow i go to Grandma's for Easter :D. My birthday is Thursday...and i actually don't want anything...again XD. Brits mom got me a cute tank top today :D. I'm going to her house later...again XD. I still need to get my flashdrive at courtneys, i really hope her dog didn't eat it T_T. That would be the worst. Pyzik would beat us T_T_T_T. Me and my mom were watching the Jill Stuart fashion show on tv. I LOVE THOSE CLOTHES OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. There was this light pink flowy dress that had like a side strap AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i died looking at it. I NEEEEEED ITITITITITITIT. XD.
I love Bonnie XD, she's so funny


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment