Friday, April 3, 2009

Guard Your Heart


I don't feel single :/. But since i guess i am, i want to go to prom with someone!!!! I wanna wear a pretty dress, and dance around, T_T. SOMEONE BETTER ASK ME TO PROM lol XD.
I'm not dating anyone else til i leave this fucking island. I don't regret being with Dan...but i regret getting attached. No actually, i don't regret being attached...I regret not guarding my heart. I think that's the most important thing, that i just forgot to do :/.
I really wish i could have heard Cate's testimony about guarding your heart. I guess i'll ask her about it next tuesday ^___^.
I'm getting my happy, and i'm getting my independence :D
this is awesome
I'm going to speak my mind from this day forth. And what i say is going to be respected ^___^


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment