Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kites


So the day started out with me at Scoop and Shake for two hours XD, then i drove back home, without anything to do T_T. So i post that on facebook and Amber was like "Me too!". And we ended up hanging out with Nate, and flying Kites XD. It was really fun, talking with Amber's mom about colleges is fun too! XD. Now I'm listening to Mamma Mia, again XD. I'm gonna list random songs i like a lot...
"sos" mamma mia
"The winner takes it all" mamma mia
"belly up" maria mena
"that's what you get" paramore
"its one of those nights" the cab....i actually don't remember the name XD
and something by No Doubt lol.
I'm eating strawberries, cookies, and drinking rootbeer. Today was nice. I like nice. Whenever my phone vibrates i hope it's Dan XD. It's kinda pathetic, but whatever XD.
So Chelsea sprained her ankle bad T_T and she's the one driving us to Oean City tomorrow, so i'm gonna pray she gets better! :D, because we planned everything perfectly lol XD. I'm reading this book called "forever" right now, it's really good. About these seniors who fall in love and they talk about being together forever and then now they're going to different colleges and still dating. I like it ^__^
Mom's away for the night at john's...so no car T_T. FAILLLLLLL
i love driving, it's such a fail that i have no car to drive XD.
yay single parents! XD

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment