Tuesday, March 31, 2009

bittersweet day


I passed my driving test ^___^
I've decided i'm going to try at being a delegate for SGA...since NHS hates me...
I drove around all by myself today, and with Brittany once, it was awesome.
I felt so grown up
sigh
It really hasn't set in yet...i hope it doesn't at school :/

Today at Bible Study we were talking about prayer, and we each have a prayer buddy...mine was Brittany! XD
So we prayed about everything that we felt, it was awesome.
Some of us cried
i held it in! :D
i've already cried once at bible study...and that was the first night i was there XD

Reading the Bible makes me happy
i finished all of John
My favorite chapter is Ecclesiastes
lol something like that XD
i pronounce em all wrong XD

I love my friends so much
i don't feel lonely when they're around :]
there's a plan for me
:]


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment