Wednesday, March 4, 2009

yaynosleep


I love natalia vodianova, she's so pretty :D
Vero told me about her weekend today, i seriously cannot believe that was real. It was one of those things that you thought could only happen in movies, ugh if i was in her position i would just cry for days. She's such a strong person. I don't know how she can put up with those boys.
We didn't have to go to our 1st 2nd and 4th period classes today, i was upset i missed AP government, but hurlock gave me the stuff i need so i should do ok i guess T_T. The girls dressing room smells really bad, i hate it. I'm gonna be up all night, funnnn. :P
I need a job after the musical XD, lol i say that all the time but this one is ferreal ferreal :/.
I wore this comfy hoodie today, i love it.

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment