Monday, March 9, 2009

normalboringme


The musical's almost over, i'm happier, things are getting better and more embarrassing everyday lol. I've been such a clutz lately. The only thing i really have to work on now is my grade in governement, just because i want an A and the nhs signatures XD. sighsighsighsighsigh. I've still got that lonely feeling. It needs to leave. Also working on getting my license, which i should of got a long time ago :P. Upon getting my license i need to get a job, too bad no one on this island wants to hire anyone T_T. I never write my true feelings in here, It makes me upset that i don't think i can write or express my true feelings. Well some of them i can, but most of them i just keep hidden. That's gotta stop. It hurts my tummy when i keep stuff in T_T. Really really weird dreams lately, i gots no idea what they mean O.o. Dan just told me that if i died that would be a good thing...love himmmm XD. My music is boring me, i hear it all the time its all the same, i need new stuff. Someone give me a good band pleaseee.

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment