Monday, March 2, 2009

marshmellowfluff


I finished two books i've been meaning to read ^__^. I haven't left the house since the snows been so bad. sigh. I feel really really lonely. I'm not a fan of that feeling. I want to leave the house. Do something exciting. I need to go back to the way i used to be. it was a lot easier. I remember. I don't want to be worried all the time. I feel ugly now because of all the stuff i've been worrying about.
James Madison was a pretty school. I really liked it, but i don't like the being in the middle of the mountains part XD. You're pretty much two hours away from Dc or Richmond. But the people there were so nice and friendly. I'm going to visit George Mason, March 21st. I've been there before but i can hardly remember, even though it was just last year XD.
"It's really sad when you think something actually looks cute on you, then somebody makes a comment about how ugly you look in it, then you realize you're the only one who was ever stupid enough to actually think you looked good for once." I remember i used to feel like that all the time, so i would play it safe and wear normal clothes. Now i just don't care ^___^
I need new music
i want to be creative again, i feel like i've lost it. I'm gonna draw ^__^

caryatid

1 comment:

  1. If you leave negative feedback for not shake us to nowhere. Ignore these comments and go forward with your life!

    ReplyDelete