Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sping is here


I'm slowly taking off all the worry that i've had over the past few months and it feels great :D. Spring is here, and even though it doesn't look too much like Spring outside i'm still feeling it XD. Driving test on Saturday! I'm a bit nervous, i hope i pass ^___^. It would be nice to drive wherever before 12am XD.
I love seeing the trees coming out with all their pretty flowers. Especially the pink ones! Makes me smile ^___^. Once it stops raining i want to go on a walk. Or a bike ride! :D.
Still looking for a job, kinda found one...but i don't wanna work there XD. Buttload of homework lately, midterms next week, fun fun fun. I only have two though ^___^ mythology and math lol, should be easy :D.
I feel really bad about embarrassing Chris in Mythology today. Paige walked by and he stared her down as she walked by...and everyone knows he likes her...even Paige knows XD. So i said "OooOOoOO Chris stop staring down Paige!" jokingly
and he was like "WHAT no no no i wasn't!"
and then Hailee had to make fun of him thee entire time T_T which i didn't plan on...so i'm pretty sure he was ticked at me for saying that...but i asked him for forgivenes and he said he forgave me...but i don't think he's telling the truth...i'll have to find a way to make it up to him :/.
I wish Hailee would stop talking for a little XD. Or maybe i should just watch what i say more :/
Most likely the second one XD

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment