Tuesday, March 3, 2009

nouveauphotos


:D i took a bunch of new photos today with Britt ^___^. That was lots of fun, my shoes are soaked though, i think they're dry now :D. My mom left to spend the night at Johns. So i'm just here with my brother, doing the laundry, finishing up some homework, yaknowww. lol ap government is going to be stressful once we get back >.< sinced we missed so many days. nhs invited me again -_- i bet i won't get in again because i'm not good enough T_T. Whateva, sighsighsigh. So I drew a picture for dan, i thought it was cool, but its not T_T. BUT I TOOK PRETTY CUTE PICTURES TODAY, so it's ok ^___^. I need to do some quick community service XD. I'm listening to Bella's Lullaby, i'm gonna finish up The Host soon. I really have nothing to talk about.

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment