Tuesday, March 17, 2009

forgiveness


I went to a Bible Study tonight that Erics sister, Cate, leads. It was awesome. The topic was Forgiveness, and we got to talk about how we forgive people, who we've forgiven, and who we need to forgive. There was seven of us there and we all got to answer these three questions and i deffinately learned tonight to never judge a book by its cover. One of the girls there was this girl at our school that isn't really one that i thought i would ever be friends with. She's very obnoxiuos and loud...but as we all went around and talked i felt that i could actually end up becoming this girls friend. I love that feeling, of realization :D. Cate is such a great person to look up to too. I feel like i could talk to her about anything and i've only met her about 3 times XD its really surprising for me to feel that way because i have some hard times letting go of my feelings.
Well once the question of who i need to forgive came to me, it took me a while to think about it. And i realized that even though i want to forgive Dave, i will never be able to unless he confronts me. And i basically told the story of Dave and why i needed to forgive him for everything he's done and i ended up crying. I couldn't stop. This caused everyone else to cry and i felt bad, and we all started laughing. It was great XD. But i'm really glad i got that out. Britt told me she was glad too :].
Then we started talking about Princess weekend and i wish i could go! But i'm going on a College visit that day. The College visit should be fun. Dan is coming with me :D I'm excited :D, i hope it's nice out this weekend :D.
I feel so happy and inspired and i feel like by talking to Cate more i will be able to get that wall down that i put up against myself. And maybe i'll be able to express myself again :]
i hope

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment