Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day


VDAY WOOooOooOoOoooO. Lawl, yesterday was friday the thirteenth and i think that it was really funny since it's a day before vday and Vero and Emo broke up for good XD. She's happy :D, well sorta :P. Britt got ditched by catherine, a thousand year ago the first crusade started killing the knights templar...yaknowww XD. LAWL, so my gift ideas all failed T_T, Dan beat me to one of them, and my mom took all my money...sooooo i've gotta be crafty ^___^. I need a sharpieeee. POOP, I went to practice an hour late today, i'm kind of glad though, because they didn't really learn anything XD. Today should be pretty fun, i get to see Daddy tomorrow!!! :D:D:D:D. I might wear my red dress today...maybe, or something red. When i look at red a feel better XD. I has no makeup, imma go get some. Emo keeps texting me asking where i went? whatevsss. I LOVES EVERYONEEE

Caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment