Monday, February 9, 2009

crazyquilt


Veronica and I are getting close again ^___^. I love that. I missed her. God, her life is so dramatic, i'm gonna help her. Sigh. What really made me kind of disapointed today was two things. Veronica might move to the Keys...in Florida T_T this summer. And Britt is moving to Pasadena in November, she she's still gonna go to this school. sighsighsighsighsigh. Britt i'm not too worried about because i know we can never not be close XD. I just wish she could be closer to me, i'll be able to drive soon so thats another plus. I love how everyone i get close to moves really far away from me T_T. Like Lily, she's in Massachusetts now, i still talk to her and am visiting her again this summer ^___^. But with Veronica sighsighsighsighsigh, it all depends on if her moms boyfriend gets a job here. Because if he doesn't then she's moving to Florida...not cool. Everyone i get close to leaves me T_T. At least Dan will still be here, hopefully. I will be so sad if Veronica leaves. I'll have to visit her too lol. I like Florida ^__^

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment