Tuesday, February 17, 2009

tiscold


It might snow yayyyy. Sigh...i feel sick, thanks Dan XD. So tired, but i need to go to school. I have a zit, T_T. I wrote a note to Dan today, but he wasn't at school so i couldn't give it to him. I feel like all my blogs have something to do with him XD. It's a bit funny. I love facbook, im getting better at tetris, i'll never beat Britt or Eric though T_T. I wish i had a talent, it's sad that i really don't have one. I can't take a picture anymore, well i can take a picture i just look strange in na picture, at least i think i look strange. LOL my camera is still broken sighsighsigh. Maybe i can fix it. idk. I wanna go picture crazy again, that was fun. I want money too, need to be more motivated to find a job. February 28th going to JMU fun fun fun. It's in the mountains so im guessing it's going to be cold. I need to go look up British Lingo.

Caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment