Monday, February 2, 2009

strangedays


So last night i was acting...paranoid, i guess. And i was texting Dan, which led to me telling him what i was paranoid about, which then led to me hurting his feelings. sigh. I was pretty sad. That wasn't my intention. Just saying what my brain thought. So this morning i thought that he wasn't gonna talk to me, so i wasn't really looking forward to the day. But then he texted me something nice, so i was then again happy! :D
But as i was riding the bus i realized i didn't read 12 pages from ap government work LOL. Good thing i have a long bus ride XD. Finished that, felt all accomplished, came to schoo,l everything was great. Ap government comes, and im ready for the quiz. LOLOLOL NO QUIZ SURPRISE! ... -_-. So i rushed myself for nothing :P. But at least its done ha.
Well i got through the day without anyone making fun of me! YAYZ. I felt happier then i've been in a while. But i think i offended Dan. sighsighsighsigh. Again not my intention. I fail. I screw everything up. sighsighsighsighsighsighsighsighsigh.
But a really cool thing that i heard about today was that there was this psychic lady subbing for Veronicas english class. LOL Veronica's gonna be a hairdresser and move to california. Thats pretty cool.
Well now i feel really really odd. Not happy, Not sad, Not content, Not mad. I don't think im feeling anything.
i miss dannnnnnnnnnnnn
XD

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment