Monday, February 23, 2009

lonely


I feel lonely. I've always liked to be alone, but i've never really felt sick of being alone, because that's what lonely is...i think. But at the same time i feel like i have lots of friends. It's funny how people can make you feel so welcome and then later you realize, "wow i know nothing about them."

So i have this theory that the higher the cielings, the better people can think. I saw it one day during a test i was taking for piano. I was looking at Veronica and then i saw like a thought bubble come out of the top of her head, and in the little room it wasn't big enough to think clearly, but then in the auditorium it was so big that the thoughts got lost in all the space.
That probably makes no sense to the people reading this
but it makes perfect sense to me ^___^


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment