Sunday, February 8, 2009

ilovecolouredpencils


My weekend was interesting. Went to Jordan's party, ate sooooo many pretzels T_T. Then went to Bonnie's. Then the next day i went to dan's, and my mom didn't pick my up til 12:30 cause she was out XD. During the day she called me, laughed really loud and then hung up the phone XD. So i asked her if she was drunk, she wasn't lol. She's just crazy. IT'S SO NICE OUTSIDEEEEEE ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^. I love the weather :D. I'm probably going to take a walk today, and study :P. I should have studied yesterday...but i didn't...fail :P. My granparents are coming over today XD. They are always coming over lol. I love them though so it's ok. Cyndl texted me yesterday saying to text Veronica because she's upset. So i did. And Vero basically told me why her life sucks so much right now. SIGHSIGHSIGHSIGH. I told her to find a new boy altogether, but she has to find that out for herself ^___^. Hopefully Britt and Mason worked everything out on Saturday. So yesterday night(or morning actually) my mom and i were driving back from Dan's and we went to taco bell. So we get all of our stuff from taco bell and we see someone getting pulled over on the side of the road. It was Dave, my mom freaked out called all her friends and made it a big deal when it wasn't. TUrns out Dave has a girlfriend now, figured he would. It just makes me sad/dissapointed to know that he's moved on in some way. I need to do my work.

Caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment