Sunday, February 1, 2009

japanese elephants


Haha. I'm looking at this little toy paige got me last year from when she went to Japan. Its so cute, it's this little elephant. I love it ^___^. Looking at it makes me happy. So today i have done absolutely nothing. I left brits at 10:30 and then came home to an empty house. Mom was online for four hours -_- she's obsessed with facebook now. sigh. And then my grandparents came and brought this dresser that my papa made for Cary. They just left. I love them so much, they make me happy. My mom doesn't make me happy, ever. I was thinking today about the last time my mom made me happy, and i couldn't think of a time when she did! i know there has to be a moment i had with her that was happy. But honestly, she's the one making me so unhappy, yet i still love her :P. I feel obligated to love her though. I think if i just met her randomly i wouldn't like her. sighsighsighsighsigh that is a horrible thing to say about a mom. She's a good mom, i guess i'll give her that. But she doesn't know how to be my friend. I want a mom who i can be best friends with, im never gonna get that though.
I don't want people thinking im naive. I may portray that i am a naive person, but i know everything going on around me. I just choose to ignore it. Thats probably why i have those dreams. It makes me happy, so i will continue doing what makes me happy.
I also don't want people to think i'm a complex person, because i'm not. I'm so simple it's complex i guess.


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment