Thursday, February 5, 2009

sequinsfunfunfun


Today started off AWESOME! First period, i owned in math ^___^. Second period i owned in ap government :D:D:D:D. And third period i failed but it was funny so it's ok XD. Then fourth period came which is such a slacker class O M G. But i got kind of...pissed off i guess. I don't know. I was talking to Hailey about really cool things (like Africa XD), then she told me that her and Amber put me on this list that this gay guy at lunch was getting names for? I'm not sure why it pissed me off, but it did. Probably because i don't know what the list is for and i'm not a huge fan of surprises. It's no big deal though XD. Now that i think about, me getting a bit angry was so dumb. They were only doing it for fun ^___^. And LOLOLOLOLOL BONNIE XDXDXDXD i kind of snuck up on her in the hallway and she said my name in theee funniest voice EVER XD "hey CAAAAARISSSSS teee" XDXDXD. That made my day lol. So i go to practice. Which basically means i go to the auditorium and sit for an hour doing nothing and failing at the "warm-up" dance we NEED to know XD. But Dan was there so it's ok!!! ^___^. I wanted to explain to him in a nice way why people don't listen to other people's advice. But it came out so mean!!! >.< i was embarrassed that i sounded that mean. What i was trying to say to him was that it's just how people are. If someone came up to me and told me how to fix MY situation and go about MY life, i wouldn't do what they said. I would do what i wanted and learn from my own mistakes. It's like that for every person. We're not going to listen to others who have experienced something when we haven't.
I wish i would've said that nice to him T_T. But i was just angry with the way they taught the dance. SO RETARDED, they do it twice and expect us to memorize it. NOT GONNA HAPPEN, at least not for me lol.
Reading what i wrote about the advice thing made me realize that i still can't express myself fully, there's so much more i wanna say about that to persuade, but i can't show anyone whats in my head >.<
And every time i put a picture up on here, it reflects on how i felt that whole day, jtlyk ^__^.

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment