Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sen10r


This picture reminds me of my friends ^___^
Today I took my senior pictures :). It's kind of exciting :D. Whenever I tell my family about certain colleges i like. They all looked shocked and then tell me I can't do that. I hate how everything i do has to be in a budget.I DON'T WANT TO BE IN A MOTHERFUCKING BUDGET. Ever since I was little i was told i could do ANYTHING, keeping me to a budget does not support that statement. So I'm saying fuck the budget, and applying to places i know I'll actually wanna go to. :P.
I'm going to Bible Study tonight! I love bible study, It's so nice. We're learning about the women of the bible right now and i love that! Cause you normally don't hear much about the women of the Bible.
Need to get started on Homework.

caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment