Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sailing


Last night was Whiteout! WE WON :D:D:D i was actually into it too, i totally understand football now! IT'S AMAZING ^___^. I was stuck in the parking lot for awhile though because of all the crazy parents and kids who parked in ILLEGAL SPOTS. damn them...Then went to Nic's. Eric was there :D. I saw Molly and Daniel too! And then i picked up my brother with Dan and Eric...i like picking up my brother with them XD. Me and nic rushed to Dairy Queen only to find out that it doesn't close til 10:30 FAIL.
Yesterday before the game i was really stressed though. I had so much stuff to do with projects and scholarships, i don't know if i can do it by myself :/ But I'm trying my best :). I have an agenda for schoolwork, and a notebook for collegework. UGH mom's always telling me what to do with that too! She has no idea though. She didn't go to college. She keeps telling me VIRGINIA SCHOOLS BLAH BLAH NO WHERE ELSE. And I don't even wanna be in Virginia. So now number one choice is Marymount Manhatten. I'm really excited about it too ^___^.
I went to Chesapeake Cats just now and filled out an application form. I want to volunteer with the Cats because i love Cats! I even have a kitty purse XD. I met one cat there today who was named Brandon and he was have Siamese half Himalayan. I WANT HIM SO BAD!!! T_T After a few minutes in the place I started feeling my allergies but i ignored it so it's all good. I hope i can help out with it as much as possible :).
Going to see Zombieland later today, i wonder how that'll go ^__^
I really wanna go sailing :)


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment