Thursday, October 15, 2009

Almost


Everything's all coming together now :). My happy isn't back though :/ I blame that on lack of Girl friends...sigh. I'm happy with just Dan and guy friends and all, i just want the whole "christie, paige, brit, and cat" thing back together. We always had a good time together :). IDK what's going on with everyone anymore. I know i should call, but they're all probably busy, and Brit hates being near me now. So i need new girlfriends. Or i need to get out more and find something to do other than homework T_T.
I went to Starbuck's today and got a chai tea latte. They always hit the spot :). It's FREEZing and i need a coat. It took Sammy FOREVER to make the thing though and it wasn't as amazing as i would have liked it to be...but it was still delicious ^___^.
I am going with Amber on a college visit tomorrow to William and Mary. So that should be fun! Maybe we'll walk around Williamsburg and look at all the shops ^___^. I'm almost done my Elks scholarship ^__^ i just need Mrs.Nies to fill out the rest :). I wonder how i did on my SATs :). I hope better than last time :).
I wanna make another ripple effect


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment