Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Scooby Doo


I will never get tired of watching Scooby, Daphne, Freddy, Shaggy, and Velma solve those mysteries! I just found out his real name is Scoobert XD.
Having no school for the rest of the week is relaxing but i have so much schoolwork to do T_T i need to get started on that, and on college applications GODAMNIT. I hope i can get it all done in time :/.
I have an Interview with the Maryland General Assembly for the student page position October 22nd! I'm excited for it, but Andrew and Alex are also going out for it, and Olivia. I think i can beat Olivia because she's not as energetic. And i think i can beat Alex and Andrew because they've never taken AP Govt! so HA. I hope i get the position, it would be AWESOME
I think I've finally decided on a career. I want to be a Judge. Like in a courtroom with the whole gown and everything. I know i don't seem like a person who would do well in that position, but i believe I'd be really good at it :).
My brother didn't go on the bus today, he woke up "late". He didn't wanna take the psats lol. Dan took them though, i hope he does better than me on them. They say that boys do better on the Sats than girls do. But girls do better in college than boys do. So i guess it kinda balances out lol.
I really wanna go to Massachusetts, that's all i can think about lately. I had the most fun there. It's like my kinda environment. Or New Hampshire and Connecticut. I like it there a lot too :)
WTF IS FRUITABLES. A fruit and a vegetable mixed together in a juice box. MMMMM tastyyyy, lol the commercial makes me want them.
Although i wanna be a Judge, I wonder....Who has the right to Judge someone?


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment