Saturday, October 24, 2009

Homecoming


I'm excited for tonight :D. I think it will be a lot of fun :D. My mom got on me soooo bad today about the shoes i was gonna wear...:P I guess now that I think about it...those shoes aren't the best i could have picked out XD but i still like them. So she gave me her old grandma shoes -_-. I'm not too thrilled to wear them :P. I straightened my hair! :D I think it will look good like that :). O! and mom's making me wear stockings. I kinda like those though. I just wish she wasn't such a complete BITCH. ugh.
Well the interview went well! And my project went well :D. so thumbs up for christieee woOOoOooOooO. hah.
I miss lily, and brittany. I wish lily never moved and stayed here with meeee T_T. And i wish Britt and I never lost touch, because now she's...i don't even know. I wanna hang out again because it's britt! It's always been Christie and Britt. Now it's Christie and Dan. and Brittany and Mason...No more Christie and Britt :(. But it's ok, i figured it'd be hard to stay in touch after high school anyway...No actually, i never thought it would be hard to stay in touch with Brittany sighsighsighsighsigh. I still have Paigeypoo :) going to dinner with her phil and dan tognighttt. yummy.
I hope they play good music tonight and not crap ghetto music -_- that really bothers me.


caryatid

No comments:

Post a Comment